Staging your home in just the right way is an important part of listing a property that many overlook. As part of our marketing your property, we stage the focal points of our vacant listings by choosing every item with care and thought. Additionally, we assist in rearranging existing furniture and deciding what non-essential items can be packed away in properties that are occupied. What better people to stage than those that spend a great deal of time with buyers!
Below are five tips you can do to make your home more appealing to buyers:
- Deep Clean: Have your carpets and windows professionally cleaned.
- Paint: Touch up paint or paint an entire room if warranted. Painting is the least expensive way to update a home, and it gives the buyer the illusion of walking into a “new home”.
- De-Personalize: Remove the majority of the pictures of your family and friends. The reason for this is you want buyers to view it as their potential home.
- De-Clutter: Remove your knick-knacks. Clutter collects and may not be evident to you, however it does effect how a buyer sees the home.
- Do you have too much furniture? Remove extra furniture pieces that are of no use.
Another vacant listing we staged at 66 Punta Perdido, Monterey CA 93940
We hope this information is valuable!
Phylicia & Tina