Happy Fall Y’all!
October is here and that means time to pull out the
Christmas I mean Halloween decorations, although with the items for sale in retail stores you’d think the latter! While the rest of the US is drinking their pumpkin spice latte’s and wrapping up in cozy blankets we seem to be in the midst of a heat wave; 90 degrees tomorrow?!? I think I’ll take my pumpkin spice latte iced, please.
We thought it would be fun to host a spooky halloween get-together at our listing at 612 Spencer street…
Can’t you just imagine a make believe haunted house set up, complete with spooky decorations and your very own Realtors dressed to scare?! We thought it would be awesome since that neighborhood in New Monterey gets quite a few trick-or-treaters, but low and behold we are now in escrow!
Last month we gave you a full calendar of events happening throughout the Monterey Peninsula, and this month there is no shortage of things to do.
- Taste of Carmel: 10/2/14-10/5/14
- Carmel Shakespeare Festival-The Winters Tale: 10/3/14-10/19/14 Golden Bough Theatre
- Monterey History Fest: 10/3/14-10/5/14
- Annual Butterfly Parade and Bazaar in Pacific Grove: 10/4/14
- Pacific Grove Historic Homes Tour: 10/5/14
- 12th Annual Bernardus Wine Dinner: 10/8/14
- Carmel International Film Festival: 10/15/14-10/19/14
- Olivia Newton John at the Sunset Center: 10/26/14
- Barnyard Harvest Festival: 10/26/14
- Halloween at Wave St. Studios: 10/31/14
- Halloween with Sky Country at Fernwood Tavern: 10/31/14
- Halloween at Del Monte Center: 10/31/14
- Also, check out the Corn-maze in Hollister! It will be open all month long.
We hope this is helpful in planning your month and don’t forget to stay tuned for our “New Listing Update” in our next post.
Tina & Phylicia
Real Estate has Evolved.
Has Your Agent?